Saturday 12 October 2013

Dromana's art and craft exhibition

This week I have been working on my display for this year's Dromana art and craft exhibition. For the exhibition I redesigned my post it note holders using the 2013-15 in colors with papillion potpourri. Also with the new in colors I made some cards with the flowering flourishes stamp set. I am really liking the new in colors.
Post it note with 2013-15 in colors

Flowering flourishes with 2013-15 in color - baked brown sugar

Flowering flourishes with 2013-15 in color - coastal cabana

Flowering flourishes with 2013-15 in color - pistachio pudding

Flowering flourishes with 2013-15 in color - strawberry slush

Exhibition on this weekend - Saturday and Sunday October 12th and 13th between 10am-4pm at 15 Gibson Street, Dromana.

Thanks for stopping by
Alysia

No comments:

Post a Comment