Friday 20 September 2013

Happy Birthday Wishes for Seize The Birthday Challenge

Well I made these a little while ago. I made the 3D object about a month ago because my friends birthday was September 10. I was in hospital that week and we were supposed to have a lunch the weekend I got discharged, however she is still extremely unwell. I made a matching card to go with it. I really enjoyed making this for my friend Norma. I am hoping that she feels better soon.


I bought the letter 'N' a few months ago. I think I bought it in a gift store in Chadstone. I traced the 'N' onto Gingham garden DSP and then cut it out. I then applied a layer of mod podge, stuck down the DSP and then applied another coat of mod podge. I then cut out the letters with my bigshot using silver glimmer, to add the color I sponged it with daffodil delight and melon mambo with sponge daubers. My fingers ended up quite messy after it.

The card is made using a whisper white base, with matching Gingham garden DSP as the card front. I then stamped the sentiment and numbers with memorable moments stamp set in daffodil delight and melon mambo. I then cut it out with the labels collection framelits with the bigshot.

Alysia

No comments:

Post a Comment