Tuesday 21 May 2013

French foliage (One sheet wonder)


Unfortunately I wasn’t able to attend last Saturday’s Boneo market, which we were all ready for however I was unwell. So I have been playing around with One Sheet Wonder where you take one sheet of A4 paper or DSP 12x12 (designer series paper), cut it in a number of pieces and then making several cards with it. I decided to try it out with using French foliage. I stamped an A4 sheet using old olive, real red, pumpkin pie and chocolate chip ink. I then cut the A4 sheet into 9 pieces and then made it into 9 cards using crumb cake cardstock.




Supplies used:
Inks: Black stazon, chocolate chip, old olive, pumpkin pie and real red.
Cardstock: Chocolate chip, crumb cake, old olive, pumpkin pie, real red.
Stamp sets: French foliage, sincere salutations.
Tools: Oval circle punch, scallop circle punch
Accessories: Linen thread.



For the rest of the week I will be making more cards and gifts to expand my supplies for this upcoming Saturday's Tootgarook market. I am really looking forward to it. Starting this month our stall is now situated next to the coffee vendor. Come on down to check out my stall, maybe purchase a card or gift, or just to say hi, or to attend a class or workshop.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.
Happy Stamping.

Alysia

No comments:

Post a Comment