Monday 11 March 2013

My very first blog

Handmade By Alysia has made its way onto a blog. Yay I now have a blog thanks to my friend Dodwell and Mathew we are now up and running. I need to fix the header and the background which I am hoping to do once I make some more cards and projects. I have no idea why I have spent so much time playing with my blog recently when I really should be getting ready for my very first workshop on Saturday and market stall at a local festival on Sunday more details here. I really should be out there on my work table working hard... I think my main problem is this heat its making it harder to move, harder to motivation. But I do know once I get going (crafting) I usually get on a roll and forget about the pain and just have some fun. So anyways I just wanted to say hi and Im off to my workbench. Im really looking forward to posting up photos of my new cards and creations.

Thanks
Alysia

No comments:

Post a Comment